Austin Village Happy Hour
September 27, 2019 6:30pm - September 27, 2019 8:30pm
Old friends and new, join Well Aware for a special Village happy hour on Friday, September 27th, at Batch for complimentary drinks, snacks, live music, inspiring stories, and a community of passionate people who are committed to clean water impact.
This event will be particularly special as we celebrate and close out our Village Membership Drive - a two-week campaign to recruit more incredible individuals to join our community of sustaining monthly and annual donors. The Village is changing the world each month, allowing Well Aware to scale our work and reach more people through clean water.
Whether you're a Village member, partner, or curious Austinite, we'd love to have you there! This event is open to anyone and everyone.
We will have:
- Live music by Jamey Cummins
- Complimentary kolaches courtesy of Batch
- Pop-up shop for the multicultural clothing line, Shavanthe
- Delicious beer from Thirsty Planet Brewing
- Tastings of JuneShine hard kombucha
- Opportunities to learn about at-home rain water catchment system from Innovative Water Solutions
- And so much more!
Come out for a night of impact and connection.